Saturday, February 27, 2010

Daddy daughter dance....



The school that Izzi and Sophie go to held their first annual daddy daughter dance on Feb. 12th. I of course was SOOO excited about it and couldn't wait to doll Izzi up and send her off with some good quality time with Jason. here is a picture of them getting ready to leave. Why he put her on the kitchen table with shoes on is beyond me, but I digress. It made for cute pictures, and it's nothing a little Lysol wipe won't get rid of.






This is after they had their jackets on and ready to go, so I told them to strike a pose. Had a little tear in my eye with this one....so cute!





And this is a picture that was taken at their school when they arrived. From what I hear, the night was a blast. The dance was from 7-9, and they stayed the whole time! Izzi loved dancing, and even at one point looked at Jason and told him to go stand with all the other dad's while she continued to dance with her classmates. She is the social butterfly I never was, go her!

There was also a time when they played some Tinkerbell song and all the little girls just stopped and sang to it (one of the teachers really likes Disney and is a great singer, so the kids know the songs well); I heard the next week that Jason became all teary eyed when he saw her singing it. Nothing like seeing your child grow up to fast in front of your eyes! Wish I could've been on a wall for that moment. Sweet...
Here's to many more Daddy-daughter moments to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment